Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Dashboard: Notes Issue

Level 2

Hi there I've created Dashboard and we are having troubles with not being able to add notes. I have checked the access rights and I cannot see any problems.

What are the other possible causes on why it is occuring?

Is there any documentation I can check or troubleshooting tips?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you help narrow down where the issue is occurring? Are you able to select the "Save with Notes" option from the menu? Are you getting an error message when attempting to save? Is the save going through, but the notes are being lost?

Any information you can provide can help us to see if we can replicate and provide advice.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Can you help narrow down where the issue is occurring? Are you able to select the "Save with Notes" option from the menu? Are you getting an error message when attempting to save? Is the save going through, but the notes are being lost?

Any information you can provide can help us to see if we can replicate and provide advice.