Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cross-network analytics

Level 1

Hi there,

Based on various research columns it seems there are a few ways to implement cross-network analytics. Google analytics allows you to share certain variables between different accounts, and wondering if there is a similar ability in Adobe Analytics.

Basically we have our main website which is using Adobe Analytics and it also has a unique contact ID that we use to track each visitor (this is only where we can identify the vistor). We then want to integrate to partner websites (these are not websites that we own, but external partners), and also install Adobe Analytics onto their websites (probably tracked in a separate report suite) but then share this contact ID with the external website so that we can identify the same people visiting that site.

Any recommendations on how best to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

I am not sure of cross-network analytics support but you may look into using query strings or referencing cookies to identify your visitors. That shall give the same results.

Regards,

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

I am not sure of cross-network analytics support but you may look into using query strings or referencing cookies to identify your visitors. That shall give the same results.

Regards,

TM