Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Creating Calculated Metrics via Adobe Analtyics API

Level 3

Does anyone have any experience of this?

I have come across an article that (I think) mentions that this is possible (below), but I can't find the documentation to support this.

ARTICLE:

New Calculated Metrics and the APIs | Adobe Developer Connection

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Ended up answering my own question after a lot of aimless clicking around; the documentation for creating Calculated Metrics in v1.4 of the API is subordinate to the documentation for Segments:

Calculated Metrics | Adobe Developer Connection

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

there are a few docs to start with. i started with building the metrics in analytics and had a look in the api explorer (to see how i need to weite the JSON).

Get definitions of existing metrics: GetCalculatedMetrics | Adobe Developer Connection

after that, you can try to save some calc metrics:

SaveCalculatedMetrics | Adobe Developer Connection

when i made my first steps i had both the explorer and analytics opened at the same time to see what i do in API by watching the results in Adobe Analytics.

Level 3

Thanks, @urs.boller, for the quick response.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Ended up answering my own question after a lot of aimless clicking around; the documentation for creating Calculated Metrics in v1.4 of the API is subordinate to the documentation for Segments:

Calculated Metrics | Adobe Developer Connection