Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

create segment capture who visited 2 times last month

Level 2

Anyone have suggestion on how to set a segment which inlcude visitors who visited to a section 2 time in last month?

Thanks,

Ricky

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's correct. You could use segmentation where:

Visitor container where:

Site Section equals X

then after 1 visit

Site Section equals X

Set the date range of your project to the last 14 days and you're golden.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 4

Below is the example screenshot of segment creation in AA.

Here is detailed information - Building Segments

segment.png

Hope that helps!

Level 2

thanks, but I dun know why there is no figures in the site section, is there any other way to set this segment?

Community Advisor

The problem is your segment is actually looking for a section defined as "2"

See screen grab below.

Pick time frame.

add visits number desired.

Add the fact a section needs to exist to be part of the users segment.(you can add specific sections if needed to be more precise.)Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 14.32.00.png

GLTU

Level 5

but your segment says only to show visitors who have visited during that time with 2 visits and Level1, but this segment is not saying that within the 2 visits the same section must happen. I thought the questions was to see Visitors who have seen at least twice a specific site section, or am I misunderstanding something?

Community Advisor

Correct I added caveat

(you can add specific sections if needed to be more precise.)

If you wanted to include visits to a specific section then change "exists" in bottom part to "equals" and name the section(s)

Level 5

yes but that segments would still not say that 2 visits must have been done to the specific sitesection. the user could see sitesection a in visit 1 and site section b in seconde visit. Then this visitor would be included because the user had 2 visits and at least one hit in sitesection a

Community Advisor

ok sure then use this format... define level 2 or higher...Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 10.52.37.png

Level 2

isnt that visit number is the total number of times each visitor visits your site?

If the visitor first visited in 3 month ago, and 2nd visit in last 2 month, then he/she would still included in your segment.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's correct. You could use segmentation where:

Visitor container where:

Site Section equals X

then after 1 visit

Site Section equals X

Set the date range of your project to the last 14 days and you're golden.