Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Count user with condition met

Level 1

Hi

I would need create buckets of users that have a condition met. What I need to achieve is to see how man users have made a specific actions. E.g. I need to say how many users have clicked once on a button, twice on a button, three times on a button and so on. How can I achieve this? I cannot do it in Segment builder as the condition is:

Hit = Event1 and eVar="value"

So I need to identify exactly the event with 2 conditions.

The final result should be:

1500 users clicked the button on page 1 ONCE

1000 users clicked the button on page 1 TWICE

800 users clicke the button on page 1 THREE TIMES

and so on.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks for help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

create a hit-based segment with your definition (event and evar condition), add it to a workspace project and create a histogramm using the event as metric. this will show you a spread of visits/visitors who had the event once, twice or more ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

create a hit-based segment with your definition (event and evar condition), add it to a workspace project and create a histogramm using the event as metric. this will show you a spread of visits/visitors who had the event once, twice or more ...