Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Comparison column now missing for calculated metrics

Level 2

I have several reports established in dashboards where I utilize the comparison (% of total) column. On 1/16, something changed and that comparison column doesn't show up when I am reporting on calculated metrics. It only shows up on standard metrics.

For example, I like to report on conversion rate by device type trended by day. I like to see how my conversion rate on each device type compares to the total conversion rate. Now when I run the reports, I don't get the comparison to total like I did prior to 1/16. If it run the same report for visits instead of conversion rate, the comparison column shows up.

Can anyone help me get that comparison column back into my reports?

-Mike.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, I have several before/after dashboards. Email me at mbibbey@fanatics.com and I can show them to you.

-Mike.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Mike,

16 Jan just so happened to be a maintenance release day, so it sounds like this could potentially be a regression bug. Do you have any existing copies of scheduled dashboards that we might be able to compare against?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, I have several before/after dashboards. Email me at mbibbey@fanatics.com and I can show them to you.

-Mike.