Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Combining poorly tagged data

Level 1

I'm trying to do a campaign report, but the slight difference in the campaign naming conventions is making it difficult. Is it possible to rename and merge the campaign types?  Please see attached image for clarification.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there is no attachment for some reason.

I would suggest you to create a classification and then either use the classification importer which will require you to manually upload the classification or use classification rule builder. Classification rule builder is only useful if you can extract some patterns from you campaign ids and then use regex or start with etc.. to create automatic classifications. Classification allows you to force reclassify all data for paste 6 months but cliencare can do it for past 2 years!

Classifications

Add conversion classifications

Classifications Importer (Upload)

Classification Rule Builder

One other solution would be to use segments. In Analysis Workspace you can drop segments as row items, so you could create segments on hit where campaign x = bla and see if you can reconciliate the data

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

see the attached image for clarification

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

there is no attachment for some reason.

I would suggest you to create a classification and then either use the classification importer which will require you to manually upload the classification or use classification rule builder. Classification rule builder is only useful if you can extract some patterns from you campaign ids and then use regex or start with etc.. to create automatic classifications. Classification allows you to force reclassify all data for paste 6 months but cliencare can do it for past 2 years!

Classifications

Add conversion classifications

Classifications Importer (Upload)

Classification Rule Builder

One other solution would be to use segments. In Analysis Workspace you can drop segments as row items, so you could create segments on hit where campaign x = bla and see if you can reconciliate the data