Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Colour blind

Level 1

Good morning all,

I have been searching for a way to change the colours in the graphs and charts generated in Analytics as I can not see the differences due to a rather common red-green colourblindness.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sander Rutte

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sander,

Unfortunately you cannot control the color in Analytics graphs.

The only way I can think of is getting data out and creating your own graphs. Best solution would be to use Report Builder, which will give you flexibility and added excel functionality where you can modify the colors of the graphs and charts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sander,

The only way I can think of is getting data out and creating your own graphs. Best solution would be to use Report Builder, which will give you flexibility and added excel functionality where you can modify the colors of the graphs and charts.

Level 1

Hyder Ziaee wrote...

Hi Sander,

Hello Hyder,

Thanks for your reply. I figured it wasn't possible, I searched everywhere but couldn't find any options for it. Seems a bit strange to me that something so basic isn't included.

Thank you for your suggestion of a work around. I'll look into it.

Have a nice day.