Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Classification Rule Set - Lookback Window

Level 2

Hey Community, I'm looking for help with my classification rule set look back window. We have uploaded a new DemandBase List and have the account connector set up, it has been set up since June but we just updated the list. We have also changed the ordering & naming of the classification rule set. However, when I set the lookback period to 6-months & designate to over-write old values NO old values/historical data populates? I know the look-back window resets to the standard 1-month period for other refreshes but with the list reset how can I obtain the last 6-months? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you set the new rules just now? After changing rules there is generally a message that the data will be available after 24 hours (as that's a lot of historical data to re-process).

If the new rules have had time to process... maybe you can try doing an classification export so you can see what data you have along with what rules, and you can try to review why the rules aren't working?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you set the new rules just now? After changing rules there is generally a message that the data will be available after 24 hours (as that's a lot of historical data to re-process).

If the new rules have had time to process... maybe you can try doing an classification export so you can see what data you have along with what rules, and you can try to review why the rules aren't working?