Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Charts moving on their own within the panel

Level 1

Hi,

I have faced this issue, where tables and charts tend to move around on their own in my dashboards. I have at least two dashboards, where the topmost chart usually appears at the bottom of the panel, when I open the dashboard. Is this a known issue, or is it just me? I usually then move the chart back to its place and save the changes, but still I find it at the bottom the next time I open the dashboard. Also, if I leave it there at the bottom, next time the next chart in line is there at the bottom. Is there a way to make them stay where I leave them?

Thanks,

Riikka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Riikka, 

Your layout definitely should NOT be changing. I know it might be hard to reproduce this issue, but if you're able to reproduce it regularly, could you document the exact steps you are following to build, save, and re-load the project and send them to me as a private message in this forum (including your login company and report suite)? 

Thanks,

Ben

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Riikka, 

Your layout definitely should NOT be changing. I know it might be hard to reproduce this issue, but if you're able to reproduce it regularly, could you document the exact steps you are following to build, save, and re-load the project and send them to me as a private message in this forum (including your login company and report suite)? 

Thanks,

Ben