Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

channelManager Plug-in Compatability with AppMeasurement

Level 1

Working on migrating a client from s_code to AppMeasurement, and they are currently using the channelManager plug-in (v2.4).  According to migration documentation from Adobe, this plug-in is supported in AppMeasurement as of April 2014, however we can't get it to work.  Does anyone else have any experience to share with migrating this plug-in to AppMeasurement?  Is there a minimum version required for compatibility with AppMeasurement?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I believe version 3.x of the channelManager plugin is both H-code and AppMeasurement compatible. Prior to 3.0 recent earlier versions had AM appended to the version number to indicate compatibility with AM. I would recommend looking into upgrading to a later version of the channelManager plugin to resolve. I am not familiar with the minimum version for capability, but it should indicate via AM append before v3.0.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I believe version 3.x of the channelManager plugin is both H-code and AppMeasurement compatible. Prior to 3.0 recent earlier versions had AM appended to the version number to indicate compatibility with AM. I would recommend looking into upgrading to a later version of the channelManager plugin to resolve. I am not familiar with the minimum version for capability, but it should indicate via AM append before v3.0.

Best,

Brian

Level 1

Thanks Brian, that makes sense.  Is there any way to get the updated plug-in code without having to go through consulting again and potentially incur a fee?  This was an unexpected issue and we need to resolve it quickly.

Employee

Hi,

You may need to reach out to Consulting if you originally procured the plugin that way. You could try reaching out to Customer Care, but they may direct to Consulting.

Best,

Brian

Level 2

Hi, Could you please let us know as to what are the possible implementation scenarios of this plugin? And is there any documentation of this plugin?