Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Changing stations in "Provider Name (22-Station ID) for CBAA

Level 2

Hi team,

I am looking at all CBAA stations and have found this to be under provider name:-

"Provider Name (22-Station ID)"

We have found that some stations in CBAA provider need to be added in and others to be deleted to make what falls under this group (CBAA provider) correct.

Mel19_1-1634083432892.png

How do I do I revise the CBAA provider group for stations in Adobe?

Thanks so much.

M

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What you're seeing are the CBAA providers that have been tracked to Adobe Analytics. This implies that only those CBAA providers that your website users had seen would show up in AA's report. So you can't add nor delete them by yourself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What you're seeing are the CBAA providers that have been tracked to Adobe Analytics. This implies that only those CBAA providers that your website users had seen would show up in AA's report. So you can't add nor delete them by yourself.

Level 2

Oh thanks @yuhuisg. Appreciate your reply .

We have the full list of CBAA stations that should fall within the 'CBAA provider group' directly from CBAA.

We are trying to match their list so it is correct for these stations with what is in 'CBAA provider group' in AA.

I think if I cannot change / edit / amend the 'provider group' set up already in CBAA, my only option is to create a bespoke segment with the correct stations from the CBAA list, then use that as our official "CBAA group". Thanks again.