Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Change name of report suite ID

Level 2

I have to create report suite for stage and dev so I copied existing report suite which is for prod. I created that but I forgot to add 'stage' in the new report suite ID. How to change name of report suite ID for newly created report suite?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @GV16 ,

As @Pankaj_Sabharwal stated, You can not alter report suite name and ID once it is created. You can hide the incorrect report suite through company settings in admin section and create a new one by following this path -  Analytics > Admin > All admin > Company settings > Hide Report Suites

If you have to absolutely delete or change, you have to reach out to client care.

Documentation link - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/admin/admin-tools/company-settings/c-hide-repor...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

You can rename the report suite from the admin section to the analytics section by below steps

1. Go to Admin (under Data configuration & collection) >> Report Suites

2. Select the report suite you want to change

3. Go to Edit Settings >> General >> General Account Settings 

4. Select and rename the report.

Level 5

@GV16 

Report Suite ID cannot be changed after it is created. 

For your reference, please refer to New report suite - settings.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @GV16 ,

As @Pankaj_Sabharwal stated, You can not alter report suite name and ID once it is created. You can hide the incorrect report suite through company settings in admin section and create a new one by following this path -  Analytics > Admin > All admin > Company settings > Hide Report Suites

If you have to absolutely delete or change, you have to reach out to client care.

Documentation link - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/admin/admin-tools/company-settings/c-hide-repor...