Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Cannot see the page views after connecting adobe analytics to aem. Question about integration AEM with Analytics

Level 2

Hi guys,

I set up our website using launch. However, these days I find that Analytics provide out of box function to show metrics like page views in AEM which need configure the "legacy cloud service -- adobe analytics".

First question is whether these two integrations (launch and legacy cloud service) have conflicts between each other?

Second question is: I follow the steps of Connecting to Adobe Analytics and Creating Frameworks and Seeing Page Analytics Data​ . I did see the "page views" in AEM but all the numbers are 0 which is not true compared to data from Analytics Workspace. I try to troubleshoot by SiteCatalyst integration troubleshooting issues but absolutely this article is outdated.

Third question is I see that the legacy cloud service using the classic UI to create frame. Will this be deprecated in the future? What is the best way to integrate Analytics with AEM and interact metrics like "page view" and "unique visitor" in AEM.

0 Replies