Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Cannot access dashboard

Level 1

I cannot access my colleague's dashboard - it just keeps saying "There was a problem loading your project. Please refresh the page and try again." when my access is already granted!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sk26618 Please reach out to client care with approriate details, so that support can help you finding the root cause, whether it is permissions related issue or anything else and assist you in resolving it accordingly

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sk26618 Please reach out to client care with approriate details, so that support can help you finding the root cause, whether it is permissions related issue or anything else and assist you in resolving it accordingly

Level 1

How do I reach out to client care? I clicked customer care from the AA dashboard and it led me here after I selected Analytics.

Community Advisor

If access is correctly granted and this is happening then perhaps its a cache / VPN issue.

Try clearing browser caches, also if using a VPN it may cause login to act oddly if you turn VPN on and off frequently. Try with and without VPN see if that changes things.

Good luck