Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can you track a visitor across multiple report suites?

Level 1

I'm wondering if it is possible to track a visitor's activity across multiple product/reporting suites? I understand that you can incorporate multiple report suites into a single Workspace project using different panels, but can you actually follow an individual as then engage with different products? The end goal being that we can track fallout or pathing between the two suites.

Thanks!

Krista

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @kristae87716271, Analysis workspace allows you to create Dashboard for multiple reports suites, however you can only create reports for respective report suite.

You may want to consider Multi-suite tagging approach for this scenario: Report suite approaches 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @kristae87716271, Analysis workspace allows you to create Dashboard for multiple reports suites, however you can only create reports for respective report suite.

You may want to consider Multi-suite tagging approach for this scenario: Report suite approaches 

I hope this helps!

Level 5

1. Use a rollup report suite to push all the data into the single report suite and keep existing(Note: it will cost more)

2. Preferred use single report suite for all data and use virtual report suite for breakdown each site