Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we create a table in report builder which contain segments in both metrics and dimension

Level 1

Hello All,

I am trying to replicate a report in Report builder.In my workspace report there is a table with segment in both dimension and metrics.
Can we create a table in report builder which contain segments in both metrics and dimension at the same time.

Below is the table I am trying to replicate in report builder.

Note: organic visits(dimension), from marketing channel(dimension) and login complete(metric) are the segments used

Thanks in advance

arulmartin2306_0-1648670627873.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The challenge is report builder doesn't allow you to separate segments(in dimesion) like workspace...

You could create 2 rows of report snippets below each other in report builder where in report builder you select 2 segments each. Segment A -login complete, B organic visits, C from Marketing

row 1

check segment A and segment B  ->   UUID count(not sure if this metric is available in report builder)

row  2

check segment A and segment C  ->   UUID count(not sure if this metric is available in report builder)

GLTU

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The challenge is report builder doesn't allow you to separate segments(in dimesion) like workspace...

You could create 2 rows of report snippets below each other in report builder where in report builder you select 2 segments each. Segment A -login complete, B organic visits, C from Marketing

row 1

check segment A and segment B  ->   UUID count(not sure if this metric is available in report builder)

row  2

check segment A and segment C  ->   UUID count(not sure if this metric is available in report builder)

GLTU