Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can we add images to dashboard?

Level 2

Can we add images to dashboard?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@sirishagorle - Yes. Just add a "text" visualization to your project and supply the image URL:

evolytics_brian_0-1625848082492.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

@sirishagorle - Yes. Just add a "text" visualization to your project and supply the image URL:

evolytics_brian_0-1625848082492.png

Level 2
So this is in Workspace but can we add image in Dashboard?

Level 8

The legacy dashboard interface? Yes. You can add images there, too. It's under "user content" in the left nav:

evolytics_brian_0-1625849619288.png

Level 2
Ok but can i get a sample url how it looks like and if I have an image on my desktop how do i add that to dashboard?

Level 8
The image has to be hosted and accessible online. So, if you're trying to add something that lives on your desktop, you'll have to upload it to another hosting service/location first. Once it's uploaded, simply reference the images URL (ie// https://www.example.com/sample.png) to add it to your dashboard.

Level 2
Thank you and also you mentioned legacy dashboards right u mean do we have new area for dashboards and is that building them in workspace or better way to ask is what is the best area to build dashboards?

Level 8
There's the "Dashboards" feature in the "Reports" interface, which is what was referring to when I said "legacy." The preferred interface is Workspace.