Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Can't use FTP in Data Warehouse because Advanced Delivery Options popup is blank

Level 1

For the past few days, I have been unable to use FTP to send a Data Warehouse report because, when I click on "Advanced Delivery Options," the popup is blank:

Advanced Delivery.png

The last time I was able to successfully FTP a report was on 10/4. No one else on my team is having this issue and I've tried clearing my cookies, using a different browser, nothing helps.

12 Replies

Community Advisor

Have you tried in Incognito Mode (to see if maybe a plugin on your browser is interfering) or another browser or computer?

Basically, trying to see if the issue is related to your account (which may need client care) or something in your browser that is blocking this functionality.

Level 1

I think it's an issue with my account - I've tried incognito, different browsers, different devices. 

Level 1

Also getting this issue aswell since past few days

Level 1

I'm having a similar issue. 

I've logged in/out, cleared cache/cookies, disabled ad blockers, etc. 

What is the solution? Pls, suggest.

Community Advisor

Hmm well that's not good.... As far as I am aware, there is only one account permission in the Admin panel for the Data Warehouse... and if you can get into the warehouse, you should already have it... 

I wonder if something became corrupted in a recent maintenance window.. 

Since I cannot replicate the issue and therefore can't collect screenshots, har files, or test anything out to try and find the solution, I would encourage you to reach out to client care... 

I wish I could be of more help, and really hope your issue is resolved soon

Level 1

Hi Jennifer,

I also having the same issue described above. I am unable to open a support ticket as the option is disabled with message "Opening a case requires entitlement"
Does this means I don't have enough permissions on this instance? Could this be the root cause of not getting "Advanced Delivery Options" window populated properly?

benculbert11_0-1665589492946.png

Community Advisor

Ugg.. yeah, the support options still seemed to be rather limited.... I'm not sure how your system Admins work, if they can help open tickets on your behalf.... the problem is if I try and do it, I would need to know information about your account, organization and company so that support can find you and look at your account.... (so I could try to be the "monkey in the middle" but I don't know how effective I can be at this point)

Level 1

i have raised this with the support, here is the case number E-000743995

Level 1

i am having a similar issue.. where you able to resolve this issue?

Level 1

I am also having the same issue. "Advance Delivery Options" window open as expected when log in under a different account for a different client instance. Also, I can confirm the option worked on 10/04/2022.

Community Advisor

Ok, this seems to be super wide spread... I think I will try my luck getting a high level ticket logged... even if I don't have the details....

Level 1

A user in our org is having the same issue, began in the last few days.

I'm in the same org with the exact same permissions and I'm not experiencing the issue.

I'll log a ticket with client care.