Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can someone provide the list of entities in Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Can someone provide the list of entities in Adobe Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think those are from the Analytics Reporting API. If so, then the entities are right there in your screenshot. For those marked with a *, you'll need to refer to your AA implementation to know which index number(s) to use with them.

But again, it would be helpful if you provide more context around your question and what you've already done so far, including any reference links. Hopefully, this is not a XY problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you be a bit more clear about what you're asking with your question?  When you say entities, are you asking for out of the box variables, or something else?

Jeff Bloomer

Level 1

Hi @jeff_bloomer

Please find the below table. I am looking for such entities.

COLUMN TYPE NOTES
report_suite_id STRING standard field
datetime INSTANT standard field
element*   custom field
metric*   custom field
calculated_metric*   custom field
segments* STRING custom field

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think those are from the Analytics Reporting API. If so, then the entities are right there in your screenshot. For those marked with a *, you'll need to refer to your AA implementation to know which index number(s) to use with them.

But again, it would be helpful if you provide more context around your question and what you've already done so far, including any reference links. Hopefully, this is not a XY problem.

Community Advisor

I agree, the list you have here looks like it already exists for you, and includes both standard and custom items (custom meaning we wouldn't know what is configured in your system).

Maybe we can start with what you are trying to achieve... is the end goal a document; or did you maybe take over an implementation and need help understanding what is available to you?

Community Advisor

I agree with @jeff_bloomer .. I think we need a little clarification in order to help you properly.