Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can I split report suite with React Native

Level 3

We're making a new mobile app with React Native. Can I split up report suites, one for iOS and one for Android with React Native? If so, how would I do that with best practices?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Assuming that you are using 1 Launch property to setup both iOS/Android apps - to fork data by platform you'd need to change configuration client side to accomplish this. However, instead of splitting report suites - have you considered using Virtual Report Suites?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Assuming that you are using 1 Launch property to setup both iOS/Android apps - to fork data by platform you'd need to change configuration client side to accomplish this. However, instead of splitting report suites - have you considered using Virtual Report Suites?

Level 3

Yes. I've never made a virtual report suite though. What identifier or way can i use to split up iOS and Android?

Employee

You could likely use OS type iOS and Android as you build the VRS segment. I've moved this discussion topic to the Analytics forum. Pros here will be able to help you with additional questions.

Community Advisor

agree with praschetan​: use one RS for all data, create the segments based on operating system to use as filter for VRS.

I don't see any good reason to split the traffic in separate RS - you want be able to merge and grt the full view (at least until now...)

Level 5

You can use the out of the box dimension of 'Operating System Type' to create your segments.
1839564_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?