Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can I delete Data Warehouse requests, in error status?

Level 1

Hi ,a few days ago using Data Warehouse I had a problem: some requests failed, resulting in an error message.

The real problem is that, although I have solved differently by modifying my requests, I continue to receive more error messages by email. How can I stop receiving these emails?

Thank you,

Federica

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Federica,

You can delete the scheduled Warehouse from the below process,

Step 1: Select menu Component > Sheduled Reports

Step 2: Filter your Report by Report name

Step 3: By pressing "X" symbol you can delete Warehouse request

Regards

Ashok

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Federica,

You can delete the scheduled Warehouse from the below process,

Step 1: Select menu Component > Sheduled Reports

Step 2: Filter your Report by Report name

Step 3: By pressing "X" symbol you can delete Warehouse request

Regards

Ashok

Level 4

I have the same problem as the OP but Ashok's answer doesn't help.

In my Scheduled Reports, I only see my one report which is from Analysis Workspace. I don't see any results for my Data Warehouse requests.

The notification emails also don't have any "Unsubscribe" link.

I am getting about 10 of these emails per day and it's driving me crazy. If DW already says that there's an error in its UI, then I don't understand why it is still sending these emails. (I can't imagine how much the backend must be slaving away sending repeated notifications for error requests.)

Community Advisor

Agree with Ashok, another way is to click on unsubscribe link in the bottom of the report (If you did not specifically not shown in reports)

-Asheesh

Level 6

Asheesh,

Unsubscribe link will works for particular person only, not for everyone who receive that report.

Regards

Ashok

Level 1

I am having this same issue with Data Warehouse reports. I do not see any Unsubscribe link in the emails, and I do not see any reports in Components -> Scheduled Reports. Is there a new way to stop these failure emails?