Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Calculation details for GRS/Eloqua Form Completed (e14) (event14)

Level 1

We are looking more details about "GRS/Eloqua Form Completed (e14) (event14)" metric. Please let me know how Adobe Analytic showing metric number for the Form Completed event for any specific URL/page. Is this based on how many times user submitted the forms in an hour?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ManpreetRu 

There may be confusion about this event.

The custom events are typically set up and fired by your developers.

in some cases, they may onboard data from third party systems to have offline data in your report suite as well.

But since you're talking about form submits, I assume we are talking about events from your website.

i would suggest you reach out to your developers and ask them your question.

cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

@ManpreetRu The metric "GRS/Eloqua Form Completed (e14)" that you are using is actually a Custom success event and not an out of box metric provided by Adobe. From your use case I can see that this event might be getting fired on successful form submissions but still we suggest you to check with your analytics implementation analyst to have a clear picture on when exactly it is getting fired.