Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Calculate % of URLs Viewed

Level 1

Looking for ways you can track % of content/URLs viewed for a site. I am trying with the following combination:
Content Viewed - VISIT container with Page AND Page Views is greater than or equal to 2

Not Viewed -VISIT container with Page AND Page Views is less than or equal to 1

I do get a split of the Views, but when I breakdown the Not Viewed URLs/Pages, I see that the pages have a view of more than 2. How can I view pages which have less than 1 view vs pages which have more than 1 views?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

When you say "% of content/URLs viewed for a site" do you mean something like.. your site has 100 pages, but only 80 of those pages were actually viewed, so you want to end up with something like 80% of pages viewed?

This can't be done.. Only pages that actually have views will be included in your analytics (you cannot know how many pages are in your inventory from Adobe alone)... IF you need something like this, you will need to pull all the pages viewed from Adobe, and stitch this with your site database and compare which pages have and haven't been viewed, so that you can calculate this properly.

Even the logic that you listed above

Doesn't make a lot of sense.. pages with 1 Page View have actually been viewed... (pages with 0 page views won't be available in your data)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

When you say "% of content/URLs viewed for a site" do you mean something like.. your site has 100 pages, but only 80 of those pages were actually viewed, so you want to end up with something like 80% of pages viewed?

This can't be done.. Only pages that actually have views will be included in your analytics (you cannot know how many pages are in your inventory from Adobe alone)... IF you need something like this, you will need to pull all the pages viewed from Adobe, and stitch this with your site database and compare which pages have and haven't been viewed, so that you can calculate this properly.

Even the logic that you listed above

Doesn't make a lot of sense.. pages with 1 Page View have actually been viewed... (pages with 0 page views won't be available in your data)