Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Bounce rate for materials ordered

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to look for a way in which I can see how many products were added to cart but not finally ordered. I used Cart Additions metric on Workspace, but the output numbers were 0 against each product even though the Orders were not 0. Is there any other metric which can give me the bounce rate for materials ordered. I tried comparing with visits on the ordering page as well. However for some products no. of visits is less than the orders. I am trying to view no of instances when a product was added to a cart but not ordered.

Thank you for your help in advance!!

Thanks and Regards,

Pallavi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Pallavi,

It sounds like you need to look at your implementation. Either does your implementation not set the scAdd event (named Cart Additions in the interface) or you are not using the same product name/SKU when adding and ordering.

/Løjmann

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Pallavi,

It sounds like you need to look at your implementation. Either does your implementation not set the scAdd event (named Cart Additions in the interface) or you are not using the same product name/SKU when adding and ordering.

/Løjmann

Employee

Hi Pallavi ,

I will suggest you can try creating a segment with a visit container and conditions as

Cart Addition Exists

And

Order Doesnot Exisits

Apply that on product report and should give the result which you are looking for