Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't download PDF's for some projects

Level 1

Hi, hope someone can help me with this.

In total I built four projects. In two of these projects the PDF download works just fine. In the other two I receive the error message:

"ERROR
 An error has occurred with the download process. Please try again later."

Now the interesting thing in the two non-working projects is that when I decide to "Show Data Source" for one particular visualization, the export works fine. If I decide to keep this particular data source table hidden, it won't let me export the PDF. Unfortunately, the data source table doesn't provide any benefit to be shown, so I want it to be hidden when generating the pdf.

Already tried to rebuild this visualization, but it didnt make any difference. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sascha, 

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

The behavior of your workspace sounds buggy to me. It would have to be looked into deeper. For confidentiality reasons, I would recommend you to reach out to the Client Care and have a representative look into it. Let us know if you found out the reasons for this issue.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

One more thing: when deleting the visualization and it's data source table alltogether, it won't let me export the PDF either.

Once I show one of the other visualizations' data source table, it works again. LOL

P.S.: Looks like any data source table does the trick. Is there anything I'm missing as to this is necessary for a PDF to be generated?

Level 1

Anybody? Maybe even someone from Adobe?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Sascha, 

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

The behavior of your workspace sounds buggy to me. It would have to be looked into deeper. For confidentiality reasons, I would recommend you to reach out to the Client Care and have a representative look into it. Let us know if you found out the reasons for this issue.

Tanmay