Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Best way to feed limited data set to an external system?

Level 1

Hi There,

I am looking for some guidance on the best way to feed a limited subset of data to DOMO for analysis.  Today, we setup the reports and use the scheduler to email them in excel format to the person managing the DOMO tool.  This recipient wants to get away from the manual data entry and instead receive an automated feed of this data directly into the DOMO system.  From what I have read, it sounds like the Adobe's Report API, Data Connection and Data Warehouse Feed are all viable options.  Are there any recommendations as to the best way to do this?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

JD

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi JD,

All of those are indeed viable options, to recommend any one we would have need more information on how is DOMO receiving the data. It would be great if you could provide that.

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi JD,

All of those are indeed viable options, to recommend any one we would have need more information on how is DOMO receiving the data. It would be great if you could provide that.

Thanks!

TM

Level 1

Hi TM,

Thanks very much your response.  have reached out to the DOMO team for information and will reply back once it is received.

Have a great weekend.

JD