Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

backup of the configuration Adobe Analytics overall

Level 1

Hello,

Our client is wondering if it is possible to make a snapshot/backup of the configuration within Adobe Analytics overall. Let's say, for example, they change something in the configuration of a report suite. They would like to know if it's possible to revert to a previous state of the configuration.

If it is not possible for the moment, is there any way to raise this as a suggestion for a new feature in future?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

As far as I know, there isn't currently a way to back up your settings. If you have admin access, you can see the "logs" that tell you when, who, and what was changed, but I don't think it has all the details of the settings before and after.

On this forum there is an ideas section. You can check if this has already been posted by someone else, if it has add a like or comment. If it hasn't been, then post it! I think it would be a great feature to have.

Adobe Analytics Ideas - Adobe Experience League Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

As far as I know, there isn't currently a way to back up your settings. If you have admin access, you can see the "logs" that tell you when, who, and what was changed, but I don't think it has all the details of the settings before and after.

On this forum there is an ideas section. You can check if this has already been posted by someone else, if it has add a like or comment. If it hasn't been, then post it! I think it would be a great feature to have.

Adobe Analytics Ideas - Adobe Experience League Community