Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Automate Email Dashboard Reports in Excel Format

Level 1

Is it possible to automate the emailing of a monthly dashboard containing the data in Excel format?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Julie,

You can certainly do so if you use the Adobe Report Builder Excel Add-In. In Adobe Reports & Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst) custom dashboards can only be exported as PDF or HTML due to the format.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Julie,

You can certainly do so if you use the Adobe Report Builder Excel Add-In. In Adobe Reports & Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst) custom dashboards can only be exported as PDF or HTML due to the format.

Best,

Brian

Level 1

Okay. I think you are saying that I have to rebuild the dashboard in Report Builder and schedule the automation there? Is that right? Where do I schedule that in Report Builder? 

Also, I've encountered a number of issues when importing different bookmarked reports from AR&R.  What are the guidelines for the types of bookmarks that can successfully be imported into Report Builder? The error is attached.  

Employee

Hi Julie,

As Report Builder is the only option to schedule a custom dashboard via Excel I recommend doing your work and scheduling in that solution. I do not know the cause of that specific error, but it may be best to start from scratch in Report Builder so you can get the data blocks exactly how you want them and create an organized clean template.

You can schedule in Report Builder per the instructions below:

http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/arb/schedule_report_requests.html

Full Adobe Report Builder Help site:

http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/arb/

Best,

Brian

Level 5

Hi

Yes , only solution is report builder but to avoid prospect errors you need to be careful while preparing data block e.g range of every data block should not overlap , you cant delete data you have delete data block , etc

Regards

Devinder