Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Auto-sizing visualisations PDF truncated

Level 1

Hi,

Where do I find this top-right corner button? I honestly cannot find anything, anywhere to auto-size visualisations.

martak22_0-1676622090697.png

Download PDF or CSV files | Adobe Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

oooh, interesting... that probably needs to be logged as a defect with Client Care so that they can get the engineers on fixing it!

FYI, when you generated the PDF, did you do so from inside the Workspace (normal send or schedule report), or the new send PDF from the Workspace home page? I've heard there have been some issues with the rendering when using the new feature....  so when you log the ticket, provide as much detail as possible, and share the report or a screenshot (or both) of the issue with Client Care so they can see what is happening.

Good Luck!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I believe this only applies when you change the height of a visualization:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1676648312992.png

Level 1

Ok, this icon shows up only after I had changed the size.

There's an issue with rendering PDFs then.

Level 1

If a graph is in-between pages, it is generated incorrectly

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

oooh, interesting... that probably needs to be logged as a defect with Client Care so that they can get the engineers on fixing it!

FYI, when you generated the PDF, did you do so from inside the Workspace (normal send or schedule report), or the new send PDF from the Workspace home page? I've heard there have been some issues with the rendering when using the new feature....  so when you log the ticket, provide as much detail as possible, and share the report or a screenshot (or both) of the issue with Client Care so they can see what is happening.

Good Luck!

Level 1

Here's a screenshot of the an example graph from the PDF:

martak22_0-1680092322526.png

And here's what it looks like in the workspace:

martak22_1-1680092355673.png

I tried all regular options - download PDF, send PDF & scheduled PDF. (inside the workspace (project))

Community Advisor

Interesting... I have never seen my PDFs split on a visualization like that... Mostly, I don't look at our PDFs much, I rather to work in Workspace itself... in the past, when I was looking at them, the visualizations were always fully rendered onto one page or the next... and no one in my org has mentioned this issue to me (though it could be happening and they aren't looking at the reports

I wonder if that is from a recent tweak to the PDF rendering logic... have you logged a ticket with client care? Again, they would be the best source for this.. as they have a direct line to the engineering team... whereas most people here are users like yourself that can help with how to build logic, or tips/tricks to achieve a result, or who can help with workarounds that we use to get around issues, etc....