Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Assurance events stuck on Post process status "Queued"

Level 2

Assurance events are coming through but get stuck on "Queued" and never become "Processed" so we're unable to view the "Post processed and request details". It has affected both our Android and iOS implementations. Is there a current issue with Assurance?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hmm I will be doing mobile testing tomorrow.. this doesn't bode well...

I wonder if this is connected to the Experience Debugger not returning Post-Processed data for at least the last week.

I think both of these need to be logged with Client Care.

Level 2

Please let me know if there's anything I can do on my end and how I can track the issue. Thank you!

Community Advisor

Do you have access to the Support panel in the Admin Console to log tickets?

I checked our Griffon logs, one of my colleagues was testing this morning and there is post-processed data..  Unless the issue started in the afternoon / evening (my time zone), this issue may not be affecting me.. and without a sample of the issue I can't log an effective ticket for engineering to investigate (they really need to see the issue to try and dig into the logs).

While I can log a ticket for the Cloud Debugger (since I can replicate that issue and provide logs and details), the two issues may not be connected as I originally suspected.

If you cannot log tickets for your company, I think you should work with your admin person to log the ticket on your behalf.

All I can say is "good luck, and I hope the issue self resolves, or that support is able to fix it quickly".

I will confirm on my end tomorrow that our implementation is still working.

Level 2

I'm not sure that I do. Where would I find the Support Panel?

Community Advisor

Go to https://adminconsole.adobe.com/

Then click on the Support option in the top nav

Note: The Support summary sometimes doesn't load, but if you click on Support cases on left side, you should be able to log your ticket there (if you have the correct permissions)

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

I was using Assurance this morning and all of my events moved from queued to processed. It did take a bit longer than normal, but they did process. 

Is it just you having the problem or are others experiencing it too? I don't have a whole lot of experience with Assurance, but maybe try ending that session and starting a new one to see if that makes a difference? 

Level 2

Others are having the same issue as well. Ending the session and starting a fresh one didn't help with the events hanging on "Processing".

Level 1

@knguyen-dev 
I am facing the same issue. Have you got the solution?