Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Are the Published Segments being used in Experience Cloud?

Level 2

Like maybe a few of you; we have exceeded the 75 published Segments due to a previous user clicking the "Publish this segment to the Experience Cloud" on over 300 custom segments in a single report suite. I can't wait to audit and turn this off on all but about 7; I'm sure I'll find a way to do it in batches to make it easier.

The question though: Is there a way to know whether the Segment is actually being used within the Experience Cloud? Even though our adoption of EC is low, there may be a few of these segments that are being used in Target for promoted test winners and maybe experience targeting.

The segments have all been built using Analytics, we do not use Audience Manager (yet); if that helps. Thanks in advance for the help! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Afraid that we don't have the information right now, anyhow let's wait for other experts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Afraid that we don't have the information right now, anyhow let's wait for other experts.