Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

API 2.0 Report Request - Post Man (call Back URL and access Token Field)

Level 4

Hi Team - I am trying to get the request through API 2.0 using post man and stuck in between while getting new access token. I have followed all the steps to connect the request. However, couldn't get the new token I guess because of this "Callback URL"  and "Access Token".

Call back URL - I am trying to change the URL from the default. it was greyed out and couldn't able to change the value and I don't want to authorize using the browser. 

Access Token -  This is not auto generating the value after I select "Type" and "Add authorization data to"  and Hope this should be auto generating.

Please let me know the solution to fix this issue and hope I can move forward quickly once I fixed this issue.

Attached the image for the reference.

Capture.GIFCapture1.GIF

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @Jayakrish . You will get the new access token from console.adobe.io UI itself by pasting the Private key.

Also, we suggest to use our Swagger UI for accessing the API 2.0 . 

https://adobedocs.github.io/analytics-2.0-apis/

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @Jayakrish . You will get the new access token from console.adobe.io UI itself by pasting the Private key.

Also, we suggest to use our Swagger UI for accessing the API 2.0 . 

https://adobedocs.github.io/analytics-2.0-apis/

Level 4
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I could able to get the response as expected in web application post man instead of browser version. The problem in browser version that I couldn't able to enter the value manually on Callback URL filed and now the issue is resolved in web application.