Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analytics Workspace Panel limits - and can apply filters to multiple panels in the same project?

Level 2

Hi,

I'm building a deep-dive dashboard that consists of 4 sections. I'm using a separate panel for each to reflect the logical structure of the dashboard story. However, my internal client is insisting they'd like to have all the visualisations in a single panel (so they don't have to apply their market report filters multiple times).

I find that after I've created a few visualisations per panel, it is not possible to expand the panel further without scrolling. Could you please confirm if that's the case or if it's just a user error)?

Also, do you know what per-panel limits are and if there's a way of applying the same filter to all panels at once (I'm obviously aware that this can be done at the level of report suites but in our organisation, in addition to selecting the correct report suite, it's also necessary to select a market filter).

Many thanks,

M

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I went to reply to this, and somehow it gave me a "me too" vote.  

Anyway, unfortunately, it is not possible to apply segments to more than one panel at a time.  This is definitely frustrating, but that's how it currently works.  Four panels is great, compared to some of the reports I have to update.  I have segments I have to apply to multiple components/visualizations WITHIN multiple panels.  It's just the nature of Adobe Analytics Workspace at this time.

Meanwhile, could you please clarify or provide a screen shot of what you're talking about regarding "...it is not possible to expand the panel further without scrolling?"  I've been able to add multiple visualizations without issues.
If you are getting a scroll bar within a panel, scroll to the top of it and hit this button to resize the panel:

jeff_bloomer_0-1633368569966.png

Let me know if you have more questions.  Thanks!

Jeff Bloomer

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I went to reply to this, and somehow it gave me a "me too" vote.  

Anyway, unfortunately, it is not possible to apply segments to more than one panel at a time.  This is definitely frustrating, but that's how it currently works.  Four panels is great, compared to some of the reports I have to update.  I have segments I have to apply to multiple components/visualizations WITHIN multiple panels.  It's just the nature of Adobe Analytics Workspace at this time.

Meanwhile, could you please clarify or provide a screen shot of what you're talking about regarding "...it is not possible to expand the panel further without scrolling?"  I've been able to add multiple visualizations without issues.
If you are getting a scroll bar within a panel, scroll to the top of it and hit this button to resize the panel:

jeff_bloomer_0-1633368569966.png

Let me know if you have more questions.  Thanks!

Jeff Bloomer