Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analytics is being inconsisten

Level 1

I can not get through to help so I am posting here.   AA (Adobe Analytics) is not functioning well on Chrome or Firefox .  We are trying to pull Dec Data and can't get to it.  The session shuts down and takes us back to the log in screen... Additionally for the last 2 months when the sessions load have the time the dashboard is featuring broken icons... thoughts?   Hate wasting time trying to pull data... 

D Harris

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hi David,

As Brian mentioned in his response, Adobe Customer Care should be the Go To person for such issues.

Meanwhile, you can try to get the data using the other alternatives such as: 

1. Try to get the report in an email by clicking on "SEND" button instead of trying to save the report, it does helped me in the past wink

2. You can also use the option "Data Extract" and based on my past experience, it doesn't result in session expiration !

Hope this helps ! 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

**All the views given here are my personal and has no relation or doesn't reflect views of my employer.

Hi David,

As Brian mentioned in his response, Adobe Customer Care should be the Go To person for such issues.

Meanwhile, you can try to get the data using the other alternatives such as: 

1. Try to get the report in an email by clicking on "SEND" button instead of trying to save the report, it does helped me in the past wink

2. You can also use the option "Data Extract" and based on my past experience, it doesn't result in session expiration !

Hope this helps ! 

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the "Heart Icon" and move this to "Solved" status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

Employee

Hi David,

The browser render issues are best investigated and resolved by contacting Adobe Customer Care. I would reach out to Customer Care or coordinate with the designated Supported Users at your company.

Supported Users Reference:

http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/kb/en_US/analytics/kb/supported-users.html

Best,

Brian