Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analytics External Data Sources

Level 1

Dear collegues,

Please, advice number of  SFTP Directory & Port for uploading external data file/

SFTP Address: ftp4.omniture.com
SFTP Directory:
SFTP Port:

Thank you very much 

Nikolay  Semiatkovskiy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@nickolay-semyatkovsliy  To send file to SFTP port used should be 22 and for Directory it depends on you. If you want to send file to root folder of SFTP than you can leave the Directory blank. But from the Address I can see that you want to use the Adobe provided FTP so you do not need to use the SFTP . For that simply use port 21.

First try connecting to the FTP account using either Filezilla or any other tool.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

@nickolay-semyatkovsliy  To send file to SFTP port used should be 22 and for Directory it depends on you. If you want to send file to root folder of SFTP than you can leave the Directory blank. But from the Address I can see that you want to use the Adobe provided FTP so you do not need to use the SFTP . For that simply use port 21.

First try connecting to the FTP account using either Filezilla or any other tool.

Level 7

@nickolay-semyatkovsliy  Does the above helped you ? If yes than please mark the answer as correct. If not than please let me know what issue you are facing. 

You can also refer the below document for more help :-

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/ftp-and-sftp/secure-file-transfer-protocol/...