Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Analysis Workspace Scheduled Project Delivery to 2 different time schedule & different audience group

Level 2

Would like to find out if it possible to have 2 different project delivery schedule & to different list of recipient using the same Analysis workspace project? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, you can. Every time you create a new schedule using the "Share" -> "Send file on schedule" will be a new schedule that can have different scheduling and recipients.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 5.47.33 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, you can. Every time you create a new schedule using the "Share" -> "Send file on schedule" will be a new schedule that can have different scheduling and recipients.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 5.47.33 PM.png

Community Advisor

Just to add to this.. this is why when you want to add someone to an existing schedule, always do so from the Scheduled Project area; not from the Workspace itself... otherwise you will create multiple schedules that need to be maintained (someone in my organization did that, then had to come to me when they started getting 4 copies of the report - also, they didn't realize that they didn't need to reschedule when they made changes to the project)

Level 2

Hi leocwlau, thanks for the input. I was worried it will overwrite the first scheduled delivery. Will go ahead and proceed with a different scheduling now. Thanks a bunch!