Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analysis Workspace Crashes When Trying to Change Filter Names

Level 2

I have been struggling to update the filter names on my Analysis Workspace workbooks. When I do, I have to type one letter at a time and wait for it to populate before typing the next letter. In many instances, the page becomes unresponsive and I have to start all over or just not name the filters and leave the generic title there (not helpful to my stakeholders who are very novice users). Has anyone else had this issue? In general Analysis Workspace is. so. slow. Would love to see or understand if there are performance improvements in the road map

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Sara,

It may be an issue with a large report in some browsers, we found it helpful using a different browser or restarting system works great as well. sometimes adobe maintenance can cause this issue, find this url handy to check it Adobe Status

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Sara,

It may be an issue with a large report in some browsers, we found it helpful using a different browser or restarting system works great as well. sometimes adobe maintenance can cause this issue, find this url handy to check it Adobe Status

Thanks,

Asheesh