Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Amending existing dashboards

Level 1

What would be the best way to review an existing dashboard so it means our new marketing objectives?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That is a pretty open ended question

It really depends on how many changes your site has gone through, and what your objectives are.... and also, how many people are using the report....

I sometime just start a new report from scratch.. this gives me time to work on it without impacting other people.. when I am happy, I will review the report with stakeholders...

Finally, sometimes this means just transitioning users to the new report... or copying my panels over to the old report and removing the old content (so that everyone's links and permission levels stay intact)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That is a pretty open ended question

It really depends on how many changes your site has gone through, and what your objectives are.... and also, how many people are using the report....

I sometime just start a new report from scratch.. this gives me time to work on it without impacting other people.. when I am happy, I will review the report with stakeholders...

Finally, sometimes this means just transitioning users to the new report... or copying my panels over to the old report and removing the old content (so that everyone's links and permission levels stay intact)