Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Alerts in analytics

Level 1

I have alerts set up if certain metrics drop below a specified %. I have set the granularity to hourly, but this alerts me if the % for that particular hour is below the threshold. Is there a way to set up hourly reports if the metric drops below a specified % for the entire day?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should be able to use if/then logic in a calculated metric based on hour of the day. If the hour is something you don't want to track, you can override the metric to a number above your threshold. All other hours (the ones you do want to track) would simply report the actual metric, and if it is below the threshold, it sends an alert.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Sounds like you need to create 2 alerts:

1 for hourly(you have it now)

2 Duplicate of hourly but set granularity to daily.(adjust % as needed if its different than hourly)

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You should be able to use if/then logic in a calculated metric based on hour of the day. If the hour is something you don't want to track, you can override the metric to a number above your threshold. All other hours (the ones you do want to track) would simply report the actual metric, and if it is below the threshold, it sends an alert.