Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe SDK : Two or more Report Suites in one Action

Level 2

I am working on transformation of Adobe tracking in mobile App and looking for specific answer to following question :

Is it possible to send the same set of contextkey values to different Report Suites i.e. by using site.reportsuiteID in one Action? Example:

• Action A - please send the set of parameters (contextkeys) to Report Suite Z1 and Z2

OR Is it only possible for two separate Actions. In the latter one  Action needs to be fired TWICE, where one set of parameters is sent to one Report Suite (i.e. Action A1) and another set of parameters is sent to other Report Suite (Action A2). Example:

• Action A1  - please send the set of parameters (contextkeys) to Report Suite Z1
  • Action A2  - please send the set of parameters (contextkeys) to Report Suite Z2

In a nutshell - would it mean implementing additional Action to send the same set of parameters to a different Report Suite?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Rafal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @trochira , without knowing specifics about your implementation it sounds like you're looking for Multi-Suite tagging. This is possible by simply including both RSID's in your configuration.

So for instance you could send the dataset (same dataset) to an App-specific Report Suite and to a Global Report Suite (just an example).

I'm including a screenshot on how to do this in Launch (assuming you're using this):

multi-suite-config-launch.png

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @trochira , without knowing specifics about your implementation it sounds like you're looking for Multi-Suite tagging. This is possible by simply including both RSID's in your configuration.

So for instance you could send the dataset (same dataset) to an App-specific Report Suite and to a Global Report Suite (just an example).

I'm including a screenshot on how to do this in Launch (assuming you're using this):

multi-suite-config-launch.png

Hope that helps.