Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Launch x Google Search Console

Level 1

I am trying to add the Google Search Console script to a site on the AEM platform. Ideally, i need to be able to verify this without using the GTM, GA, or DNS method. That leaves the HTML file, and the HTML tag method.

I am finding a lot of articles from third party sites and in the community forums...a lot of them say it's possible but i can't find any kind of steps or directions to walk through the process of adding one of those things. I don't have as much experience with Adobe Launch as other platforms, but am trying to get up to speed.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi just for clarity... 

Are you trying to add Google Search Console html verification file?

Or are you trying to add something like a google floodlight?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi just for clarity... 

Are you trying to add Google Search Console html verification file?

Or are you trying to add something like a google floodlight?

Level 1

Apologies, I'm looking to verify Google Search Console 

Community Advisor

So to verify Google Search Console(GSC), you typically need an uploaded file to a server file that is always present. One could technically inject a html snippet but I think GSC needs that more permanent as the html snippet via launch is injected typically at a higher level than a physically placed file. This delay may cause GSC to not see html correctly.