Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe architecture flow

Level 2

Hello Guys, I want to know adobe architecture flow as where it starts from their end along with implementation in flow. Also when we set eVar or Prop= with some value then how the website know as these eVar and Prop is been set for this value means once we added eVar and Prop in DTM then what next as how we can see the value to be captured from website via only DTM data element or any updates is required in basic s_code.js file as well. Pls guide me with example.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

The question is more generic to explain with one example.

Kindly navigate to Solutions Partners >> Enablement >> Training >> Adobe Reports & Analytics >> Start On-Demand Training >> Developer Tab

and learn all the videos(Especially Foundational Learning) in terms of implementation to start. Enroll yourself so that you can see the videos and documentation. It will also have TestOut to practice!

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

The question is more generic to explain with one example.

Kindly navigate to Solutions Partners >> Enablement >> Training >> Adobe Reports & Analytics >> Start On-Demand Training >> Developer Tab

and learn all the videos(Especially Foundational Learning) in terms of implementation to start. Enroll yourself so that you can see the videos and documentation. It will also have TestOut to practice!

Thank You!

Arun