Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Adobe API - 504 Gateway Timeout

Level 2

The Adobe API is responding with a 504 Gateway Timeout any time a request goes over 60 seconds long. We are repeatedly getting this when trying to create report suites by duplicating an existing template report suite (a process that takes Adobe a while to complete). See the attached screenshot for a Postman example of this occurring. We just migrated from Service Account (JWT) credential to OAuth Server-to-Server credential when this started happening, not sure if that is related.

2024-04-23 08_35_35-Postman.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

We actually just closed the case today. We were told that Adobe engineering increased the timeout from 60 seconds to 500 seconds. I at least confirmed that we are no longer getting the timeout error when going slightly over 60 seconds now (sometimes our call completed just under 60 seconds and sometimes it went over).

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

This looks like a good candidate to talk to Client Care about... they can dig a lot deeper into what is happening and hopefully find the issue a lot faster than us suggesting things to try.

Good Luck!

Level 2

Yes I do have a support case going (no word yet) but thought I'd post about it too in case anyone else has experienced it before or has the issue in the future. I will report back what the support team says as well.

Level 1

Did you have this resolved? what was the resolution?

Correct answer by
Level 2

We actually just closed the case today. We were told that Adobe engineering increased the timeout from 60 seconds to 500 seconds. I at least confirmed that we are no longer getting the timeout error when going slightly over 60 seconds now (sometimes our call completed just under 60 seconds and sometimes it went over).

Level 2

Adobe responded that they had addressed some issues recently but we are still experiencing the issue and requested they keep investigating.