Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Workspace Projects Locking Up

Level 2

I am newer to workspace and creating several projects. I'm having an issue with a few of them locking up, never loading and becoming unusable. They're not small but they not large project either. No rhyme or reason that I can see. Anyone else having these issues? Spent a quarter of a day creating one today that looks to be lost.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michael ,

There is no such known issue whereas I will suggest you to please wait for couple of hours and then try again , as Monthly release is going on right now .If you still face the same issue after couple of hours then I will suggest you to please contact Client Care .

regards

Karandeep Singh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Michael ,

There are multiple reasons that can cause this issue . One of the most common cause could be browser cache and older version of browser . I will suggest you to please clear the browser cache and also try on different browsers and check if you are getting the same issue . Also I will suggest for the large project please do not include longer date duration as this can also cause issue .

Regards

Karandeep Singh

Level 2

Unfortunately it isn't saving that dashboard. I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a mac. Are there any known issues with that?

For date range... I was just using current month, nothing fancy there.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michael ,

There is no such known issue whereas I will suggest you to please wait for couple of hours and then try again , as Monthly release is going on right now .If you still face the same issue after couple of hours then I will suggest you to please contact Client Care .

regards

Karandeep Singh