Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics shows 0 rows in freeform table when dragging and dropping dimensions

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to visualize data but first I want to do some analysis. On clicking freeform table, I want to drag and drop some columns to see the data. However, when I drag and drop a dimension into the table, it shows 0 rows but when I click on the info button next to the dimension in the freeform table, I can see a preview.

What is it that I am doing wrong?

saminbatra29_0-1664769926332.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is this "Adobe Analytics" or "Customer Journey Analytics"? The two are similar, but are different products... The screenshot you are showing looks like this might be CJA.... Hopefully someone who uses that can help support you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is this "Adobe Analytics" or "Customer Journey Analytics"? The two are similar, but are different products... The screenshot you are showing looks like this might be CJA.... Hopefully someone who uses that can help support you.

Level 1

Try changing the dates. Since the month changed from Sept to Oct, no data is being retrieved. Change the date according to your preference.