Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Report Builder "unsupported Date cell formula"

Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to schedule a report builder file to be sent out.  The file executes fine when I hit "refresh", but when I try to schedule it the report fails due to the an "unsupported date cell formula. Change the request to a supported function". I'm not sure why this error is thrown because the report executes if I manually run it.  The error code is 8004, but I can't find a mapping of error codes in the docs. Has anyone experienced this problem / know of a solution?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This question is pretty old, not sure if you are still having issues..

I have never seen this issue before, so it might be something specific to what you are trying to pull? Or possibly a bug with the version of Report Builder that you were using which may be resolved now?

Sometimes questions like this would be good for Client Care, as they can actually dig deeper into the errors and the logs and help sort you out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This question is pretty old, not sure if you are still having issues..

I have never seen this issue before, so it might be something specific to what you are trying to pull? Or possibly a bug with the version of Report Builder that you were using which may be resolved now?

Sometimes questions like this would be good for Client Care, as they can actually dig deeper into the errors and the logs and help sort you out.

Level 1

thank you, Jennifer. Yes, I'm still having this issue but I will open a support ticket with Client Care

Community Advisor

Oh shoot, this was new.. lol... sorry, I was filtered to answers that had no response, and they were all in 2022! This must have come in while I was opening items lol..

If you have any items that you are willing to share (like Report setup) I can also see what I can do.