Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics for Tableau?

Level 1

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there are any ways for Tableau to create direct connect to Adobe Analytics like they are doing with Google Analytics? we are  having a hard time justifying the use of Tableau due to the nature of Report Builder and its limitations. I would just like to know if this has been considered at all!

Thanks in Advance

Nagesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't believe Tableau has created a direct connection, but our partners over at Cognetik have created a direct connection between Adobe Analytics and Tableau:

Tableau Now Loves Cloud Data | Cognetik Cloud Connector

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't believe Tableau has created a direct connection, but our partners over at Cognetik have created a direct connection between Adobe Analytics and Tableau:

Tableau Now Loves Cloud Data | Cognetik Cloud Connector

Level 1

Thank you, Eric.

Just wanted to add that the Cognetik cloud connector is free and here's a guide on how to sign up for it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on our website.

Level 3

if this is still relevant, the company i work for (Daexus) released a free web data connector for Tableau - no sign-up required and it only runs on users' computers - https://www.daexus.io/products - let me know if you have questions on how it works, I'll be happy to help.