Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe analytics app for Iphone

Level 1

Hi

I haven´t been able to use my Adobe analytics app for a while and when I saw it hadn´t been updated for a while I deleted it and tried to download it again from the app store but it is nowhere to be found not even in my libary in the phone of old apps anymore?! Does anyone no what has happened . I live in Sweden so I am connected to the Swedish app store

Kind Regards

Elisabeth

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Elisabeth,

The mobile app was pulled from the app store for the time being due to a variety of reasons, mainly:

• Low adoption and low usage
  • Some aspects of the app became outdated and no longer worked

In talking with product management about this, a new mobile experience prototype is being started, but no timelines have been announced yet. In the meantime, there are a couple of alternatives I can suggest:

• Analysis Workspace PDF's are definitely mobile-friendly
  • Our engineering services team have created custom mobile reporting apps for customers in the past
  • databox.com has a built-in connector to Adobe Analytics

I personally would follow the Analysis Workspace route, and have reports emailed to you on a regular basis. It won't let you pull additional reports outside what you've scheduled, but if you need that data regularly and can schedule it in analysis workspace ahead of time, it works great.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Elisabeth,

The mobile app was pulled from the app store for the time being due to a variety of reasons, mainly:

• Low adoption and low usage
  • Some aspects of the app became outdated and no longer worked

In talking with product management about this, a new mobile experience prototype is being started, but no timelines have been announced yet. In the meantime, there are a couple of alternatives I can suggest:

• Analysis Workspace PDF's are definitely mobile-friendly
  • Our engineering services team have created custom mobile reporting apps for customers in the past
  • databox.com has a built-in connector to Adobe Analytics

I personally would follow the Analysis Workspace route, and have reports emailed to you on a regular basis. It won't let you pull additional reports outside what you've scheduled, but if you need that data regularly and can schedule it in analysis workspace ahead of time, it works great.