Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics and Power BI

Level 1

I have been assigned the task to build a Power BI dashboard to summarize some key metrics for our Digital Marketing team. This in an urgent task that I need to perform.

Apparently I will need to extract the information from Adobe Analytics , but do not have a clear view on how this dashboard should be built since I did work with Power BI but not with Adobe Analytics, hence I am a little lost.

I have been given access to an Adobe Analytics workspace that contains all the KPI's that I need to include in my Power BI Report, but I'm completely lost on how to set up the connection properly and which Dimensions/metrics I should use.

I'm wondering if there is any way to use the Workspace already built in Adobe Analytics to populate the information on Power BI.

I would appreciate any support or help that you could give me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly no workspace wont help you. There is a COnnector and I suspect much like teh GA version for PowerBi you will need to dig around abit into the desired metrics you want and need. FYI all data points in native Adobe Analytics are not guaranteed to be avaialbel in PowerBI connector.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/integrations/power-bi/adobe-analyt...

GLTU

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly no workspace wont help you. There is a COnnector and I suspect much like teh GA version for PowerBi you will need to dig around abit into the desired metrics you want and need. FYI all data points in native Adobe Analytics are not guaranteed to be avaialbel in PowerBI connector.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/integrations/power-bi/adobe-analyt...

GLTU